Friday, January 9, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "O LORD...You are our potter" Isa. 64:8

But now, O LORD, You are our Father; We are the clay, and You our potter; And all we are the work of Your hand. Isa. 64:8

Prayer
All of my days are held in God's hand and He is crafting me into the image of His Son and perfect plan. Living Father, I come before You this morning to call upon Your name and unfailing love which gives me hope and purpose. I thank You for being so loving, merciful, compassionate and patient with this lump of clay. Call me, mold me, change me, lead me, and guide me for You are the potter and I am Your clay. I place my days, my life, my family, my business and all that I possess in Your tender hand. I pray this in the name of Jesus

In the Potters Hand - Darlene Zschech (Hillsong): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRy79VQh-KI

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLE: You are God's temple - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

You should know that you yourselves are God’s temple . God’s Spirit lives in you . If you destroy God’s temple, God will destroy you, becau...