In all their distress He too was distressed, and the angel of His presence saved them. In His love and mercy He redeemed them; He lifted them up and carried them all the days of old. Isa. 63:9
Prayer
God is with me and will carry me through every problem and trial that I face in 2009. I praise You loving Father for the great deeds and many kindnesses that You have shown me in Jesus Christ. You understand my distress and are there to carry me through when I'm too weak. You extend Your love and mercy when I blow it and are there to lift me up when I feel discouraged. You redeemed me for Your name's sake in times of trouble and will never forsake me. Lift me up O Lord and teach me to look to You when I'm in the valley or on the mountain top. In the blessed name of Jesus who cares for me.
He Will Carry You (music video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi8tajO11SM
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WONDERS: "God performs miraculous wonders for you." Daniel 4:2
King Nebuchadnezzar, to the nations and peoples of every language, who live in all the earth: May you prosper greatly! It is my pleasure to ...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
-
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Nebuchadnezzar spoke up and announced: “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! He sent his angel to deliver his servants who ...
No comments:
Post a Comment