Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "He lifted them up and carried them" Isa. 63:9

In all their distress He too was distressed, and the angel of His presence saved them. In His love and mercy He redeemed them; He lifted them up and carried them all the days of old. Isa. 63:9

Prayer
God is with me and will carry me through every problem and trial that I face in 2009. I praise You loving Father for the great deeds and many kindnesses that You have shown me in Jesus Christ. You understand my distress and are there to carry me through when I'm too weak. You extend Your love and mercy when I blow it and are there to lift me up when I feel discouraged. You redeemed me for Your name's sake in times of trouble and will never forsake me. Lift me up O Lord and teach me to look to You when I'm in the valley or on the mountain top. In the blessed name of Jesus who cares for me.

He Will Carry You (music video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi8tajO11SM

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD: It is God alone who causes you to grow - 1 Corinthians 3:7

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I ...