Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "You will be a crown of splendor in the LORD's hand" Isa. 62:3

You will be a crown of splendor in the LORD's hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God. Isa. 62:3

Prayer
God is working in my life and making me a royal diadem in Jesus Christ. I surrender all to Thee O Lord and place this new year and my life in Your tender and loving hand. You are the potter and I am the clay. You alone can transform me into the type of person that I need to become in 2009. Change my heart Oh God and mold me into a crown of splendor that reflects the beauty and virtues of Jesus. Change my heart Oh God, make it ever pure. Change my heart Oh God, make it ever true. Change my heart Oh God, may I be like You. Come Lord Jesus and live Your life in me. In Your wonderful name I pray.

Change My Heart Oh God - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUjUvoynGMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD: It is God alone who causes you to grow - 1 Corinthians 3:7

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I ...