Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "He pours new wine into new wineskins." Mark 2:21-22

"No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment. If he does, the new piece will pull away from the old, making the tear worse. And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, he pours new wine into new wineskins. Mark 2:21-22

Prayer
God has made me a new wineskin in Jesus Christ. Loving Lord, I don't want to be the same person day in and day out. I believe in Your promise and ask You to pour in me new wine that I may be filled with Your Holy Spirit and fullness. I appreciate the tender love and compassion that You show me everyday in not just patching up my old life or putting band aids to cover up my weaknesses. Let me experience Your power working in me and through me that I may be a new wineskin within and without. In Your blessed name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...