Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "my brother and sister and mother." Mark 3:35

A crowd was sitting around Him, and they told Him, "Your mother and brothers are outside looking for You." "Who are My mother and My brothers?" He asked. Then He looked at those seated in a circle around Him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother." Mark 3:32-35

Prayer
Loving Father, I come to sit at the feet of Jesus this morning and crown Him as my Lord and Savior. I seek to do Your will this day and am comforted to know that He loves me intimately as a mother, brother or sister. I know this world is passing away, and also its lusts, but the one who does Your will lives forever. Help me Lord Jesus to live the rest of my time here on earth no longer for the lusts of this world or the pride of life, but for the will of God. Fill my heart with a passion to do those things that are pleasing to You. In Your precious name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...