Monday, January 26, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "I have come to call sinners." Mark 2:17

When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw him eating with the "sinners" and
tax collectors, they asked his disciples: "Why does he eat with tax collectors and "sinners'?"On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." Mark 2:16-17

Prayer
Jesus came to save the underdogs of this world. Lord Jesus, You are the great Physician that can heal a sinner like me from all spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical sicknesses. Thank You for calling me to a greater life of abundance that is filled with purpose, hope, and eternal future. I believe you died for me, as my Substitute, and rose again from the dead according to the Scriptures. Thank you Lord, for taking my place on the cross, and paying my debt in full for my sin. No sin remains to condemn me. No longer am I seen as a guilty sinner before God. I can never be judged or condemned for my sins because they were judged in You, Lord Jesus. I love You and Thank You for such a great salvation. In Your name I pray

Call on Jesus (music video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz8P96myUZk

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...