Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit." Mark 1:8

Today's Bible Promise - "He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit." Mark 1:8
I baptize you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit." Mark 1:8

Prayer
God has baptized me with His Holy Spirit that I may in union with Jesus my Lord. He has not given me a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Righteous Father, cover me with Your Holy Spirit that may reflect the virtues and values of Jesus in word, thought, and deed. Teach me, live in me and work through me that I may be a blessing to my family, my employer and all the people You place in my path. I ask You to baptize our new president Barack Obama with Your Holy Spirit. Fill him with wisdom from above. Guide and use him as an instrument for Your glory as he leads our nation in these perilous days. O Lord, please baptize our nation with Your Holy Spirit so that we may be a people that returns to Your ways and be blessed for being obedient to Your living word. In the wonderful name of JESUS, the King of Kings and Lord and Lords.

Holy Spirit Rain Down - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-SI_HRWooA

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLE: You are God's temple - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

You should know that you yourselves are God’s temple . God’s Spirit lives in you . If you destroy God’s temple, God will destroy you, becau...