Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17

Prayer
Precious Lord, I hear Your call and choose to follow You today. Make me a fisher of men. Teach me to hear Your voice and obey Your commands so I can learn to be an effective soul winner. Teach me to use my talents and gifts so I can learn to be a giving soul winner.Teach me to be patient and kind so I learn to be a caring soul winner. Teach me to say a word in season to those that are weary so I can learn to be a thoughtful soul winner. Teach me to share the gospel without fear so I can learn to be a brave soul winner who is unashamed to follow You. In Your holy name I pray

Fishers of men - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9RXHwYU2JY

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLE: You are God's temple - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

You should know that you yourselves are God’s temple . God’s Spirit lives in you . If you destroy God’s temple, God will destroy you, becau...