Monday, January 19, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "I will send my messenger ahead of you" Mark 1:2

It is written in Isaiah the prophet: "I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way" Mark 1:2

Prayer
God has sent His Son, the great messenger, to lead me through this wilderness world and is preparing me for His eternal kingdom. Jesus, You are the good shepherd who loves me and cares for me. I surrender my heart, mind, soul, body, and spirit into Your hands and confess You as my Lord and Savior. For the glory of Your name, lead me in my decisions and choices at home and work. For the glory of Your name, lead me in my relationships and interactions with my family, friends and co-workers. For the glory of Your name, lead me and I will follow for You are my hope and salvation. In Your holy name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLE: You are God's temple - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

You should know that you yourselves are God’s temple . God’s Spirit lives in you . If you destroy God’s temple, God will destroy you, becau...