Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "I will answer" Isa. 65:24

Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear. Isa. 65:24

Prayer
God hears my every prayer and works miracles so I will believe and not lose hope. Heavenly Father, You are all powerful (omnipotent) , all knowing (omniscient), all present (omnipresent) and all things are possible with You. It is awesome to know that You stop what You’re doing to listen to my prayers. Thank You for always being there for me, ready to listen, ready to act, and ready to help. I draw near in prayer O Lord with the precious blood of Your Son upon my life and thank You that Your eyes and ears are attentive to all of my prayers. Teach me Holy Spirit to turn to God in prayer for every need or trial that I face in 2009. In the precious name of Jesus

"Hear My Prayer" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnny6HiiW04

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLE: You are God's temple - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

You should know that you yourselves are God’s temple . God’s Spirit lives in you . If you destroy God’s temple, God will destroy you, becau...