Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear. Isa. 65:24
Prayer
God hears my every prayer and works miracles so I will believe and not lose hope. Heavenly Father, You are all powerful (omnipotent) , all knowing (omniscient), all present (omnipresent) and all things are possible with You. It is awesome to know that You stop what You’re doing to listen to my prayers. Thank You for always being there for me, ready to listen, ready to act, and ready to help. I draw near in prayer O Lord with the precious blood of Your Son upon my life and thank You that Your eyes and ears are attentive to all of my prayers. Teach me Holy Spirit to turn to God in prayer for every need or trial that I face in 2009. In the precious name of Jesus
"Hear My Prayer" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnny6HiiW04
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FAITH: “Your unwavering faith will inspire others to believe in God.” Daniel 3:28
Nebuchadnezzar spoke up and announced: “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! He sent his angel to deliver his servants who ...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
No comments:
Post a Comment