Monday, January 12, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "My chosen ones will long enjoy the works of their hands." Isa. 65:22

No longer will they build houses and others live in them, or plant and others eat. For as the days of a tree, so will be the days of my people; my chosen ones will long enjoy the works of their hands. Isa. 65:22

Prayer
God has chosen me and given my life purpose. No labor of mine is vain in Jesus Christ. Guide me O Lord and teach me to be a builder of lives in my home, workplace and school. Use me to plant seeds of life and help raise up the foundations of this generation by sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. Make me a repairer of the breach and a restorer of paths to dwell in. Bless the works of my hands and help me to be a productive Christian that brings glory to Your name in my workplace. Teach me to enjoy the works of my hands for You are the source of all the good in my life. In the wonderful name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLE: You are God's temple - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

You should know that you yourselves are God’s temple . God’s Spirit lives in you . If you destroy God’s temple, God will destroy you, becau...