"As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me," declares the LORD, "so will your name and descendants endure. Isa 66:22
Prayer
I have a heavenly Father that never leaves me. He knows my name, my every thought, my tears, and all my fears. Thank You loving Father for giving me a name and new life in Jesus Christ that will endure for all eternity. I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus. My old life has passed away, and behold He has made all things new. I have freedom in Christ from my past hurts and pains. I am no longer under condemnation. My name has significance to Him. Holy Spirit, teach me to live in the reality of eternity here on earth. I pray in the name that is above all names, Jesus Christ!
He knows My name (music video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXsiWoyjw60
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WONDERS: "God performs miraculous wonders for you." Daniel 4:2
King Nebuchadnezzar, to the nations and peoples of every language, who live in all the earth: May you prosper greatly! It is my pleasure to ...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
No comments:
Post a Comment