Friday, January 16, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "Your name and descendants endure" Isa 66:22

"As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me," declares the LORD, "so will your name and descendants endure. Isa 66:22

Prayer
I have a heavenly Father that never leaves me. He knows my name, my every thought, my tears, and all my fears. Thank You loving Father for giving me a name and new life in Jesus Christ that will endure for all eternity. I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus. My old life has passed away, and behold He has made all things new. I have freedom in Christ from my past hurts and pains. I am no longer under condemnation. My name has significance to Him. Holy Spirit, teach me to live in the reality of eternity here on earth. I pray in the name that is above all names, Jesus Christ!

He knows My name (music video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXsiWoyjw60

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLE: You are God's temple - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

You should know that you yourselves are God’s temple . God’s Spirit lives in you . If you destroy God’s temple, God will destroy you, becau...