Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "To you it has been given to know the mystery" Mark 4:11

And He said to them, “To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables. Mark 4:11

Prayer
Living God, open my eyes to perceive the mystery of Your kingdom in Jesus Christ. He is the mystery of Your kingdom that fills my heart with rapture and wonderment. Create in me a passion for Your word that I may be disciplined in daily mediation and grow in my understanding the mystery and treasures that are in Jesus my Lord. I receive Your living word in my heart and ask You to work in me the fruits of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. In the precious name of Jesus the Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...