Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "The hand of the LORD will be made known to his servants" Isa. 66:14

When you see this, your heart will rejoice and you will flourish like grass; the hand of the LORD will be made known to his servants, but his fury will be shown to his foes. Isa. 66:14

Prayer
My heart rejoices in God and His hand is upon me for good. I call upon You mighty Father and ask You to make known Your hand and lead me on in hope during these times of economic uncertainty. Replace my fears with Your perfect peace. Replace my doubt with assurance. When my faith grows weak, make known Your hand precious Lord and show me that You are always there to lift me up. When I feel alone, make known Your hand O Lord and help me remember that You are the Good Shepherd who carries me through every peril or trial that I face. In Your precious name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLE: You are God's temple - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

You should know that you yourselves are God’s temple . God’s Spirit lives in you . If you destroy God’s temple, God will destroy you, becau...