Friday, February 27, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "Abba, Father, all things are possible for You” Mark 14:36

And He said, “Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will.” Mark 14:36

Prayer
When my father or mother forsake me, God will take me up. I did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but I have received the Spirit of adoption by whom I cry out, "Abba, Father." No longer am I a destitute orphan. No longer am I a slave to sin or Satan. I am a child of God and have been given the Holy Spirit to live in my heart. Help me Lord Jesus to follow in Your foot steps and to accept whatever happens to me as the will of our Father. Grant me Your strength to love You and persevere through difficult trials, remembering that You love me and do what is best for me. Not what I will, but what You will. In Your precious name I pray.


"Abba, Father" - Hillsong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5KnTc0nFxY

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...