Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "A memorial to her" Mark 14:9

She has done what she could. She has come beforehand to anoint My body for burial. Assuredly, I say to you, wherever this gospel is preached in the whole world, what this woman has done will also be told as a memorial to her.” Mark 14:8-9

Prayer
Nothing I do for Jesus Christ is a waste. Thank You loving Father for pouring out the life of Your beloved Son that I might be saved for all eternity. Stir me Lord Jesus to be like Mary of Bethany who did what she could by pouring out the best that she had to glorify You. Stop me from measuring success as the world measures it and remind me that true success and fulfillment in life is being with You and knowing You as my personal Lord. I want to fill Your heart with joy today like Mary by loving You and breaking the flask of my life before my family, friends and co-workers. Hallowed be Your name. AMEN

King Of Majesty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypUeu7S7EWA

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...