Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
Mark 9:23
Prayer
There is nothing too hard for God. Loving Lord, I know its impossible to please God without faith so I thank You for being patient with me when I face impossibilities and allow unbelief to set in. "Lord Jesus, I believe, please help my unbelief!" Teach me to turn to You when I get overwhelmed by the trials of this life. Teach me to turn to You when I feel discouraged at school or my workplace. Teach me to turn to You in my sickness for You are the great Physician. Teach me to turn to You so I can learn to overcome doubt through prayer and praise. Be still my soul and know that all things are possible if I believe in Jesus my Lord. In Your wonderful name I pray
Be Still - Hillsong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKb54tu4gG0
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FAITH: “Your unwavering faith will inspire others to believe in God.” Daniel 3:28
Nebuchadnezzar spoke up and announced: “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! He sent his angel to deliver his servants who ...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
No comments:
Post a Comment