Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "My words will never pass away." Mark 13:31

Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. Mark 13:31

Prayer
God's living word gives me rest and eternal assurance. Lord Jesus, You are the same yesterday, today and forever. I believe in Your word that heals me and delivers me from all of my destructions. Let me not forget that You are the God of miracles who loves to do the impossible today as You did 2000 years ago. Speak to me and wash my eyes to see Your majesty. Penetrate my heart with Your word which is living and full of power, sharper than any two-edged sword, cutting through and making a division even of my soul and the spirit, my bones and the muscles, and quick to see the thoughts and purposes of my heart. Help me to rely upon Your promises that never fail me. In Your wonderful name I pray.

Word of God Speak - Mercy Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JK_6osCH74

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...