Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "Israel crossed over this Jordan on dry land" Joshua 4:23

Then he spoke to the children of Israel, saying: “When your children ask their fathers in time to come, saying, ‘What are these stones?’ then you shall let your children know, saying, ‘Israel crossed over this Jordan on dry land’; Joshua 4:21-22

Prayer
God Almighty will help me cross my Jordon. Though the waters of life rise above and my faith may quake, God will see me through the hard times and will never allow me to be tested more than what I can bear. Teach me Lord Jesus, to place stones of remembrance that help me recall Your faithfulness and wonderful promises in every area of my life. I pray for strength in time of weakness that I may learn to be strong in faith, persevering in Your will until the day I see You on the other side of Jordon. In Your holy name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENTRUSTED: You are entrusted with the mysteries of God - 1 Corinthians‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬

“This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. Now it is requ...