Monday, March 16, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "The living God is among you" Josh. 3:10

And Joshua said, “By this you shall know that the living God is among you, and that He will without fail drive out from before you the Canaanites and the Hittites and the Hivites and the Perizzites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Jebusites: Josh. 3:10

Prater
I serve a living God who is mighty to save and present in my life at all times. Living Father, You are the Creator of all things and nothing is too hard for You. As You were with Joshua and the children of Israel, so I ask You to be with me. Thank You Lord Jesus for delivering me from serving lifeless idols made by man. You are the risen Savior who has conquered the great enemies of death, sin, and Satan. Be with me this day and drive out of my life the enemies of depression, doubt, pride, and self-reliance. I surrender my life into Your hands and go forth this day in Your living name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENTRUSTED: You are entrusted with the mysteries of God - 1 Corinthians‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬

“This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. Now it is requ...