Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "I have rolled away the reproach of Egypt from you.” Joshua 5:9

Then the LORD said to Joshua, “This day I have rolled away the reproach of Egypt from you.” Therefore the name of the place is called Gilgal to this day. Joshua 5:9

Prayer
God has rolled away the reproach of the world from my life. No longer am I a slave to sin and the lusts of this world. Roll away O LORD, the dead weights that are holding me down and preventing me from successfully entering into the promise land that You have given me in Jesus Christ. Roll away from my mind thoughts of disappointment and disapproval. Deliver me from looking back to my old life in Egypt and train me to look forward and upward until the day I see Jesus face to face. In His glorious name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENTRUSTED: You are entrusted with the mysteries of God - 1 Corinthians‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬

“This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. Now it is requ...