Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - “Shout, for the LORD has given you the city" Josh. 6:16

And the seventh time it happened, when the priests blew the trumpets, that Joshua said to the people: “Shout, for the LORD has given you the city! Josh. 6:16

Prayer
God will fight my battles and lead me to victory. Loving Father, I want to be like Joshua who obeyed Your word and walked around Jericho for seven days. He may have looked like a fool to the people but You honored his obedience. I shout and proclaim victory in Jesus Christ for my family, workplace, church, and city. Collapse O Lord, the walls of hopelessness, despair, fears, and financial worry that surround me. Help me be still and know that You are God. In the mighty name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENTRUSTED: You are entrusted with the mysteries of God - 1 Corinthians‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬

“This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. Now it is requ...