Friday, March 13, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "The LORD will do wonders.” Joshua 3:5

And Joshua said to the people, “Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you.” Joshua 3:5

Prayer
God wants to do incredible wonders in my life, even things that I might consider impossible. LORD Jesus, I sanctify myself that I may be a vessel unto honor for Your name. I surrender my life into Your hands and ask You to fill my heart with hope and expectation in Your promises. Deliver me from placing limitations on Your power and help me to move out of my own little comfort zones. Do wonders in my workplace and co-workers. Do wonders in my church and school. Do wonders in my home, family, marriage, and children. Do wonders in my neighborhood and community. Do wonders in our nation and world. Do something amazing in me and through me that You may be glorified today. In Your WONDERFUL name. Amen!

God of Wonders: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7F-B2DLvAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...