Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "The LORD your God, He is God" Josh. 2:11

And as soon as we heard these things, our hearts melted; neither did there remain any more courage in anyone because of you, for the LORD your God, He is God in heaven above and on earth beneath. Josh. 2:11

Prayer
I will love the LORD my God and serve Him with all my heart and all my soul for He is my salvation. Eternal Father, I bless You for reminding me that You are the LORD God who rules over everything in heaven and earth. Open my eyes to see that You watch over me and are in full control of people and situations in my workplace, home and school. Teach me to step out in faith that I may be be strong and of good courage for You are with me wherever I go. In the name of Jesus my Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...