Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today's Bible Promise - "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD" Matthew 21:9

Then the multitudes who went before and those who followed cried out, saying: “Hosanna to the Son of David! ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!’ Hosanna in the highest!”  Matthew 21:9 NKJV

Devotional Prayer
"Hosanna! = Help! Now!" I love You Lord Jesus and ascribe unto You all praise, honor, and glory. I come in Your name and will not be ashamed to cry out "Hosanna - help and save me now." Help me now from my worst enemy which is my own sin. Help me now from fears that paralyze my faith. Help me now from feelings of inadequacy when I face problems. Help me now from depressive thoughts that impact my emotional stability. Help me now from physical and mental illness for Your my healer. I come in Your name so bless and lead me in triumph over all my enemies for You are The Messiah who helps me now! In Your holy name I pray, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EBENEZER: Your help comes from the LORD - 1 Samuel 7:12

So Samuel took a young lamb and offered it to the LORD as a whole burnt offering. He pleaded with the LORD to help Israel, and the LORD ans...