Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today's Bible Promise - "Whatever you ask believing, you will receive.” Matthew 21:22

Today's Bible Promise - "Whatever you ask believing, you will receive.” Matthew 21:22
So Jesus answered and said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ it will be done. And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” Matthew 21:21-22 NKJV

Devotional Prayer
Oh, for faith to trust God more! O LORD, forgive my lack of faith when I doubt and fail to come to You in prayer with my troubles. I believe You are The Mighty God who is able to remove the mountains of impossibility that You allow me to face at home, work and school. Please honor my little faith as I rely upon Your limitless power to move any and all mountains. I will pray, be still, and believe that You are the living God who is able do all things. In the blessed name of Jesus I pray, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EBENEZER: Your help comes from the LORD - 1 Samuel 7:12

So Samuel took a young lamb and offered it to the LORD as a whole burnt offering. He pleaded with the LORD to help Israel, and the LORD ans...