And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last first. Matthew 19:29-30 NKJV
Devotional Prayer
The best is yet to come and the faithful will be rewarded. Lord Jesus, I choose to follow You on Your terms not my terms. I'm being honest in telling You that its hard for me to leave friendships or possessions that I value, however, if they interfere with my commitment to You, I am willing to walk away and give them up. I want to be with You in Your eternal kingdom so please remind me that whatever sacrifice I make for God is well worth it. Don't let my heart settle for the vanities of this world that vanish away in a single tsunami wave. In Your blessed name I pray. Amen.
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EBENEZER: Your help comes from the LORD - 1 Samuel 7:12
So Samuel took a young lamb and offered it to the LORD as a whole burnt offering. He pleaded with the LORD to help Israel, and the LORD ans...
-
But the hand of the LORD God was heavy upon the Ashdodites, and He ravaged them and afflicted them with tumors, both Ashdod and its territor...
-
Then Samuel spoke to all the house of Israel, saying, “ If you return to the LORD with all your hearts, then put away the foreign gods and t...
-
And the people of Beth Shemesh asked, “ Who can stand in the presence of the LORD, this holy God? To whom will the ark go up from here?” 1 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment