Thursday, March 24, 2011

Today's Bible Promise - "With God all things are possible” Matthew 19:26

But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26 NKJV

Devotional Prayer
Nothing is too hard for the LORD. Most High and gracious Father, I praise You for doing the impossible in sending JESUS to save sinners like me from a life of shame and eternal condemnation. I turn to You with all of my troubles, challenges, and impossibilities because You care for me. Send Your Holy Spirit to overshadow me with Your limitless power. Help me conquer all of my doubts and mental limitations by relying upon the certainty of Your promises which never fail me. I ask You this in the holy name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EBENEZER: Your help comes from the LORD - 1 Samuel 7:12

So Samuel took a young lamb and offered it to the LORD as a whole burnt offering. He pleaded with the LORD to help Israel, and the LORD ans...