Monday, March 21, 2011

Today's Bible Promise - "The master forgave he debt" Matthew 18:27

Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt. Matthew 18:27 NKJV

Prayer
Dear Father, there is no way I can ever repay You for the great mercy I have received in Christ Jesus. I can't thank You enough for the marvelous grace that You have shown me in forgiving all of my debts and setting me free. Help me to accept Your forgiveness and deliver me from carrying the guilt and weight of past sins. Teach me to show compassion on my fellow debtors as You have had pity on me. In the blessed name of Jesus I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EBENEZER: Your help comes from the LORD - 1 Samuel 7:12

So Samuel took a young lamb and offered it to the LORD as a whole burnt offering. He pleaded with the LORD to help Israel, and the LORD ans...