Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Today's Bible Promise - "Let the little children come to Me” Matthew 19:14 devotional prayer

Then little children were brought to Him that He might put His hands on them and pray, but the disciples rebuked them. But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 19:13-14 NKJV

Prayer
Father of mercy, please strengthen my love for children and people that have been abused or neglected. Stop this tongue of mine from saying things that are hurtful or offensive. Teach me to think before I speak and help me to be a better parent through my example. I come to You like a little child and ask You to give me a caring heart like Jesus that I may be alert and conscientious in loving people and children who need acceptance and encouragement. In the blessed name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EBENEZER: Your help comes from the LORD - 1 Samuel 7:12

So Samuel took a young lamb and offered it to the LORD as a whole burnt offering. He pleaded with the LORD to help Israel, and the LORD ans...