Friday, April 1, 2011

Today's Bible Promise - "Harlots enter the kingdom of God" Matthew 21:31

Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said to Him, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you. Matthew 21:31 NKJV

Devotional Prayer
Jesus came to save sinners. Lord Jesus, I praise You for loving corrupt souls and saving sinners who are despised and rejected by this world. The mercy You show me is marvelous and Your love thrills my heart. I repent of my prideful attitude and ask You to give me a new heart that seeks to do Your will. Free me from being judgmental or condemning of others. Help me to accept and love the tax collectors and harlots in my school, workplace and community that You want to invite into Your kingdom. In Your wonderful name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EBENEZER: Your help comes from the LORD - 1 Samuel 7:12

So Samuel took a young lamb and offered it to the LORD as a whole burnt offering. He pleaded with the LORD to help Israel, and the LORD ans...