“So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, ‘Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them. His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ Matthew 25:20-21 NKJV
Prayer
The best is yet to come. Lord Jesus, teach me to use the talents and gifts You've entrusted me with to be a productive Christian that is faithful in the small things and sets a good example for others. Deliver me from being slothful, lazy or negligent. Please give me a spirit of wisdom and understanding in how to manage and multiply my finances that I may have more to give. Help me to put responsibility before pleasure so I can be a blessing to my family and people in need. In Your mighty name I pray, amen.
Prayer
The best is yet to come. Lord Jesus, teach me to use the talents and gifts You've entrusted me with to be a productive Christian that is faithful in the small things and sets a good example for others. Deliver me from being slothful, lazy or negligent. Please give me a spirit of wisdom and understanding in how to manage and multiply my finances that I may have more to give. Help me to put responsibility before pleasure so I can be a blessing to my family and people in need. In Your mighty name I pray, amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment