And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. Matthew 25:10
Readiness: completely prepared or in fit condition for immediate action or use; duly equipped, adjusted, or arranged; willing; prompt or quick in perceiving, comprehending; showing quickness in action, performance, manifestation; a keen mind and ready wit;
Prayer
Lord Jesus, I see the signs of the end times and want to be ready Your coming. Teach me the importance of readiness by being prepared for Your coming. Give me strength of purpose so I stay focused on things above and not be distracted with the temporal things of this world. Fill my life with Your Holy Spirit so I keep on burning until the day You come to take me to Your wedding feast. Hallowed be Your name, amen.
Readiness: completely prepared or in fit condition for immediate action or use; duly equipped, adjusted, or arranged; willing; prompt or quick in perceiving, comprehending; showing quickness in action, performance, manifestation; a keen mind and ready wit;
Prayer
Lord Jesus, I see the signs of the end times and want to be ready Your coming. Teach me the importance of readiness by being prepared for Your coming. Give me strength of purpose so I stay focused on things above and not be distracted with the temporal things of this world. Fill my life with Your Holy Spirit so I keep on burning until the day You come to take me to Your wedding feast. Hallowed be Your name, amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment