“For many are called, but few are chosen.” Matthew 22:14 NKJV
Devotional prayer
God's calling gives me purpose. Holy Father, Your calling gives me hope in the midst of a world that bases everything on external looks and performance. Thank You for sending Your Son to select me on Your team despite my mental weaknesses, physical limitations, or inferiority complex. I respond to Your calling of inclusion and will seek to be one of Your chosen ones that brings a smile to Your heart by honoring Your name through my obedience. In the matchless name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.
Devotional prayer
God's calling gives me purpose. Holy Father, Your calling gives me hope in the midst of a world that bases everything on external looks and performance. Thank You for sending Your Son to select me on Your team despite my mental weaknesses, physical limitations, or inferiority complex. I respond to Your calling of inclusion and will seek to be one of Your chosen ones that brings a smile to Your heart by honoring Your name through my obedience. In the matchless name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment