"I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.” Matthew 22:32 NKJV
Devotional Prayer
The God of the living is my God. I praise You O LORD for correcting my ignorance and turning my heart away from the dead gods and false idols of this world to serve You, the living and true God. I believe that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are alive today because of Jesus and His victory over death on the cross of Calvary. Lord Jesus, fill my heart with Your unspeakable joy and vanquish all fear of death from my mind as I learn to put my trust in Your unfailing love and Holy Scriptures. Grant me an opportunity today to share this wonderful promise with a person that is lost and searching for our living God. In Your blessed name I pray, amen.
Devotional Prayer
The God of the living is my God. I praise You O LORD for correcting my ignorance and turning my heart away from the dead gods and false idols of this world to serve You, the living and true God. I believe that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are alive today because of Jesus and His victory over death on the cross of Calvary. Lord Jesus, fill my heart with Your unspeakable joy and vanquish all fear of death from my mind as I learn to put my trust in Your unfailing love and Holy Scriptures. Grant me an opportunity today to share this wonderful promise with a person that is lost and searching for our living God. In Your blessed name I pray, amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment