Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. Matthew 24:35 NKJV
Devotional Prayer
Eternal Father, thank you for Jesus, the Prophets and Christians who sacrificed their lives to proclaim Your word and make the Bible accessible to people all over the world. Teach me to be a blessed Christian that loves to meditate on Your word day and night for I know that everything in heaven and earth will pass away except Your living words. Lord Jesus, give me a hunger to share Your words of life in love to my family, co-workers, and friends who seek the words of eternal life. In Your mighty name I pray, amen.
Devotional Prayer
Eternal Father, thank you for Jesus, the Prophets and Christians who sacrificed their lives to proclaim Your word and make the Bible accessible to people all over the world. Teach me to be a blessed Christian that loves to meditate on Your word day and night for I know that everything in heaven and earth will pass away except Your living words. Lord Jesus, give me a hunger to share Your words of life in love to my family, co-workers, and friends who seek the words of eternal life. In Your mighty name I pray, amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment