And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. Matthew 24:31 NKJV
Devotional Prayer
My salvation is certain. Lord Jesus, I want to be prepared and ready for Your soon coming. Don't let my heart be afraid or terrified with rumors of wars, earthly disasters, economic recessions, or judgments that You are allowing to happen all over the world. I surrender my life to Your control and thank You giving me assurance that You are coming to take me home in victory. Help me maintain my faith and not lose heart in times of distress so I can be an effective witness to my family, coworkers and friends. In Your precious name I pray, amen.
Devotional Prayer
My salvation is certain. Lord Jesus, I want to be prepared and ready for Your soon coming. Don't let my heart be afraid or terrified with rumors of wars, earthly disasters, economic recessions, or judgments that You are allowing to happen all over the world. I surrender my life to Your control and thank You giving me assurance that You are coming to take me home in victory. Help me maintain my faith and not lose heart in times of distress so I can be an effective witness to my family, coworkers and friends. In Your precious name I pray, amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment