Wednesday, September 12, 2012

He leads his own sheep - John 10:3

Today's Bible verse

The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. John 10:3  NIV


Today's Prayer

The Lord is my Shepherd and He will provide everything that I need. Speak to me Lord Jesus and lead me into paths of righteousness. Correct me with Your rod of love if I stray from Your fold. Teach me to hear Your voice in the midst of this noisy world as I read the Bible, pray, and interact with people in the marketplace. In Your name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIGHT: "God reveals His profound light to you." Daniel 2:22

“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...