Prayer:
I bless You, Father of lights, because there is no darkness, no variation, nor shifting shadow in You. Thank You for sending Jesus Christ, the Light of Life, to step into my dark world. The moment He entered my life, His light filled me, opened my spiritually blind eyes, and rescued me from the domain of darkness. Like Daniel, I want to respond to answered prayer and the gift of salvation with gratitude and praise. Holy Spirit, use me and this promise today to share our Savior’s light with my family and others overcome by darkness. Lord Jesus, please open their eyes to see that You are the Lighthouse God has given to guide us out of our darkness. I ask in Your wonderful name.
I bless You, Father of lights, because there is no darkness, no variation, nor shifting shadow in You. Thank You for sending Jesus Christ, the Light of Life, to step into my dark world. The moment He entered my life, His light filled me, opened my spiritually blind eyes, and rescued me from the domain of darkness. Like Daniel, I want to respond to answered prayer and the gift of salvation with gratitude and praise. Holy Spirit, use me and this promise today to share our Savior’s light with my family and others overcome by darkness. Lord Jesus, please open their eyes to see that You are the Lighthouse God has given to guide us out of our darkness. I ask in Your wonderful name.
No comments:
Post a Comment