Wednesday, March 20, 2013

God saves-Job 5:15

The God of the Bible is the God of salvation who saves the needy from their pit of despair. The love of God manifested in Jesus is extended to the worse of sinners. The arm of the LORD is not short and you are never out of His reach. Believe in your heart and just pray these four words - "Save me O Lord"



Promise of Salvation Verse

He saves the needy from the sword in their mouth; he saves them from the clutches of the powerful. Job 5:15 NIV



Prayer and Praise for God's Salvation

My God is a God who saves. Sovereign LORD, I praise You for sending Jesus Christ to rescue me from the clutches of the devil. I'm no longer a slave of evil. Fill my heart with Your sacrificial love and compassion for the needy who You want to save from eternal condenation with the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ. In His saving name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...