Friday, March 22, 2013

God will save you-Job 5:19

How can I overcome feelings of insecurity and helplessness? How do I heal broken relationships an rebuild trust? Today's Bible Promise gives you unfailing assurance that God can and will save you if you turn to Him for help. The feelings of hopelessness or fear of the unknown are learned behaviors that you will overcome by looking to Go for help as stated by the Psalmist - I will call to God for help, and the Lord will save me. I speak to God morning, noon, and night. I tell Him what upsets me, and He listens to me! I have fought in many battles, but He has always rescued me and brought me back safely. Psalm 55:16-18 ERV

Bible Promise of Salvation

Time after time He will save you from harm; when famine comes, he will keep you alive, and in war protect you from death. Job 5:19-20 GNT



Prayer of Salvation

My times are in God's hands. Almighty God, I thank You for saving me from harm and the fear of the future. Give me strength to trust You when I war against feelings of insecurity by turning to prayer and remembering that JESUS has ALL authority in heaven and on earth. Grant me opportunities today to be a messenger of hope and salvation to someone who is fearful or in danger. I pray and trust in Jesus' name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...