Friday, September 5, 2014

Blessing - Hebrews 6:14

89 Bible Verses About Blessing - Read moreDo you believe God wants to bless you? Read more


Bible Verse of the day about blessing

For when God made a promise to Abraham, because He could swear by no one greater, He swore by Himself, saying, “Surely blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply you. Hebrews 6:13-14 NKJV


Prayer for God's blessing

God keeps His promises and loves to bless me with more than what I deserve. Father, I take great comfort knowing that what You promise to do You always fulfill. Strengthen my faith to follow the example of Abraham who believed in Your word without doubting or understanding. Thank You for blessing me with fullness of life in Christ Jesus. Lead me to someone today who feels let down by people and needs to know about Your faithfulness in performing what You promise. In Jesus' name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...