Thursday, September 4, 2014

Unforgettable - Hebrews 6:10

63 Bible Verses about Remembering

231 Bible Verses About Remember - Read more | God will not forget you - Read more


Bible Verse of the day about God remembering you

God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. Hebrews 6:10 NIV

 

Prayer of thanks for God's remembrance

God's never forgets the good I do for others. Gracious Father, I remember what You have done for me in sacrificing Your Son upon the cross. Lord Jesus, I am grateful for Your life, death, and victory over death. Use me to show love and care to someone today who feels forgotten, fearful, or insecure. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOOD: You are sprinkled with the blood of the covenant - Exodus 24:8

Moses then took the blood, sprinkled it on the people and said, “This is the blood of the covenant that the Lord has made with you in accord...