Friday, May 1, 2015

Reliable - Proverbs 20:6

61 Bible verses about reliability - read more


Daily Bible verse about reliability

Many will say they are loyal friends, but who can find one who is truly reliable? Proverbs 20:6 NLT

 

Prayer to be a reliable Christian like Jesus who others can count upon

I come to You Lord Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith who I can always rely upon. Thank You for being a loyal friend who never abandons me when I face problems in life or need strength to press ahead. Form in me Your virtue of reliability so I can be a faithful Christian who others can count upon. Use me this day to help someone who is facing adversity and needs support. In Your precious name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE: God lavishes His unfailing love upon you - Exodus 20:6 NLT

But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love Me and obey My commands. Exodus 20:6 NLT Praise & Prayer Fathe...