Thursday, April 30, 2015

Life - Proverbs 19:23

What does the Bible say about Life - read more


Daily Bible verse about finding life by fearing God

The fear of the Lord leads to life, And he who has it will abide in satisfaction; He will not be visited with evil. Proverbs 19:23 NKJV

Prayer to fear the Lord Jesus

Blessed Jesus, I bow before Your presence in reverence to thank You for being my Lord and my God. I feel honored to call You the King of kings and want to demonstrate my loyalty by being obedient to Your word. I recognize that it is You alone who brings me true satisfaction. Lead me in the path of life and use me this day to help someone who is oppressed by the wrong fears find deliverance though faith in Your wonderful name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEART: Jesus bears your name upon His heart - Exodus 28:8

“Whenever Aaron enters the Holy Place, he will bear the names of the sons of Israel over his heart on the breastpiece of decision as a conti...