Thursday, July 16, 2015

Healed - 1 Kings 13:6

Great Bible verses about Healing - read more


Daily bible verse about  healing through prayer

The king pleaded with the holy man, “Help me! Pray to your God for the healing of my arm.” The holy man prayed for him and the king’s arm was healed—as good as new!  1 Kings 13:6 MSG


Thought: Healing begins with a prayer of faith to God. --Hector Perez


Prayer of faith for healing 

Father of mercies, You are intimately aware of all my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs. I come in the name of Jesus, The Great Physician, and ask You to heal my spirit, soul, mind, and body. I pray for the healing of family members and friends in the faith who are battling physical sickness or mental illness. Hear and answer their cry for help when they turn to You in prayer. Holy Spirit, lead me this day to someone who needs to experience the healing power of Jesus through the prayer of faith. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...