Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Undefeated - Jeremiah 20:11

What does the Bible say about living a life of Victory over sin and the devil?  Read more scriptures about being an undefeatable Christian


Powerful scripture about victory

But the Lord stands beside me like a great warrior. Before Him my persecutors will stumble. They cannot defeat me. They will fail and be thoroughly humiliated. Their dishonor will never be forgotten. Jeremiah 20:11 NLT


Belief: God gives me the victory through the Lord Jesus Christ.


Prayer of victory over Satan and sin - I cannot be defeated in Jesus (Read more prayers)

It's so good to know Almighty Father that You are by my side like a great warrior to help me live life as a victorious Christian. I believe in my heart that Jesus is greater than the devil and He has conquered the power of sin that seeks to destroy me. Holy Spirit, lead someone to me today who feels oppressed and needs to experience the thrill of victory instead of the agony of defeat by trusting in Jesus, our Mighty Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...