Monday, January 9, 2017

Little Children - Mark 10:15


Holy Scripture for today about the great value Jesus places on little children - read more


The people brought children to Jesus, hoping he might touch them. The disciples shooed them off. But Jesus was irate and let them know it: “Don’t push these children away. Don’t ever get between them and me. These children are at the very center of life in the kingdom. Mark 10:13-15 MSG



Belief: I will be a caring protector of children just like Jesus cares and protects me.


Prayer to have a heart of love and care for little children like Jesus

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for my family and all of the precious children of the world that You love and have created for Your glory. Help me to convey Your feelings of concern for little ones through acts of kindness. Holy Spirit, grant me an opportunity today to express the same care and affection that Jesus has for children and people by treating them with kindness and respect. I pray in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...