Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Possible with God - Mark 10:27

Holy scripture of the day about the impossible is possible with God - read more


The disciples were even more amazed, and said to each other, “Who then can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” Mark 10:26-27


Belief: God ignites the supernatural power of possibility in my life.


Prayer to trust in God for the impossible

I confess Lord Jesus, that life seems impossible for me at times. Thank You for being with me to ignite the power of possibility through faith in God when I feel weak and helpless. Holy Spirit, use me this day to help strengthen the faith of someone who is facing an impossibility and needs to hear "all things are possible with God." I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...