Monday, January 16, 2017

Rise Again - Mark 10:34

Holy scripture of the day about Jesus will rise again - Learn more


“Listen,” he said, “we’re going up to Jerusalem, where the Son of Man will be betrayed to the leading priests and the teachers of religious law. They will sentence him to die and hand him over to the Romans. They will mock him, spit on him, flog him with a whip, and kill him, but after three days he will rise again.” Mark 10:33-34 NLT


Belief: Jesus gives me the strength to rise up again.  Read more scriptures

 

Prayer to never quit when persecuted for Jesus will help me rise again and again

My eyes are fixed on You Lord Jesus, for You are the Mighty Victor who has conquered the powers of evil. Holy Spirit, help me understand that no matter what type hate or persecution I face in life for being a Christian, Jesus will raise me up again. Fill me with a spirit of perseverance so I learn to keep pressing on and to never give up. Bring someone across my path today who feels mocked and rejected by family, friends, or religious people. Use me to be a source of hope by praying with them and sharing this wonderful truth. "Jesus has the power to help you rise again." In His name, I pray.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TREASURE: You are God's special treasure - Exodus 19:5

Now if you will obey Me and keep My covenant, you will be My own special treasure from among all the peoples on earth; for all the earth be...